Movember is over. My mustache is gone. But I raised $110 so it will live forever on our 2011 Christmas card! I would like to thank everyone who donated and took part in this experience. It was a fun way to raise funds for a good cause and had a blast along the way. Now that my Mo is gone here are some of the things I will miss:
- I will miss looking in the mirror and thinking wow I can grow a mustache.
- I will miss earning daily man points for having a stache
- I will miss putting on my aviator shades feeling like a belong at a state high patrol office
- I will miss tasting what I had the previous meal when I rub my tongue across my upper lip
- I will miss having to explain Movember since no one knows what it is.
- I will miss my upper lip being the warmest part of my face
- I will miss the itchiness of my upper lip
- I will miss kimi just looking at my stache and saying you look gross.
- I will miss people at the office just laughing as i pass by.
- I will miss the taking awkward photos of my face almost daily
- I will miss people thinking Mo in Movember stood for molester since that was my most common comment
All and all Movember was fun but I don’t know if a mustache is for me. Most likely I won’t do it again but contribute to other peoples fundraising efforts. I guess we will have to see if I get mofever once November rolls around next year.